Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

all is right in the world again

Today was better than yesterday.

Today my husband returned home from a long weekend trip to Tennessee with his ROTC comrades. He left EARLY Friday morning and returned safely to his girls this late afternoon.

I don't sleep when Aaron's gone. Awe, sweet isn't it.

Actually it's not. I hate it when he leaves. HATE IT!

I have issues with being by myself. I'm a freak about it.

So much of freak that I refuse to sleep. I prop my eyelids open until they snap shut from exhaustion. The first night is always the worst too. Friday night I was up until  2am and the doxies woke me up at 630am. That's 4 1/2 hours... I normally get close to 10 (yes, I know, freak). You would think that I would be doing something productive. But it's amazing how time flies when you refresh your Facebook page a million times and browse thru Etsy.

Saturday I had no choice but sleep. No propping. Just snapping.

Sunday was a blur.

But today, Monday. Monday was a great day. My life makes sense again. And I can sleep, safely, soundly, and for 10 hours.

All is right in the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment