Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Printables




The Fruit of the Spirit has been on my mind so much lately. Everyday the Holy Spirit gently reminds me of the fruit I should be producing. Occasionally, when I journal, I write down the scripture, Galatians 5:22-23 (NASB). I meditate on it. I have become obsessed with it; which is not such a bad thing to be obsessed with. I pray this scripture over my life and over my family's life. 

Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Galatians 5:25

And this is how we know he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us. 1 John 3:24

The fruit is the by-product of the Spirit's work within us. People should be able to recognize that we are different by the fruit we produce.


By their fruit you will recognize them... Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. Matthew 7:16-17

Can you say CONVICTING?! In Matthew, Jesus is warning us against false teachers/prophets. But if the Spirit lives in us, then are we not held accountable of the same accord?

Like I said before, I write the Fruit of the Spirit every time it comes into my mind. So in my obsession, and need to bear good fruit, I've created a few printables for you! As a reminder or to give to a friend.

I pray that you will bear good fruit, too.





clearly, i really love shades of blue...

more color combos to come!









No comments:

Post a Comment