Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

just do it.

"I believe that the key to juggling multiple things in life is to stop questioning how you'll do it, and just do it."
Hayden Panettiere

The smartest thing that girl has ever said.

I've been questioning a lot of things lately.

who i am.
what i stand for.
what i do.
what i don't do.
why don't i do it.
what i believe.
what i don't believe.
why i believe what i believe.
the way i live.
the way i love.

I'm an analyzer so I tend to self-analyze A LOT.

Want to hear something pathetic...

I'm getting new glasses (tomorrow in fact) and I've lead myself to believe that these new pair of specs are going to solve all my problems.

HA!

Ironically, they will NOT make me see things more clearly. I have the same prescription since 3 years ago!

I think my problem of clarity comes from the fact that I keep questioning and wondering. And there is no DOING.

I'm never going to accomplish my goals if all I do is sit and dream about "one day"...

I have to take the appropriate steps now for my future tomorrow.

I need to stop questioning, stop analyzing, and just take one thing, one day at a time.

I am going to take one goal at a time and create habits. They say it takes 21 days to make a habit.

DAY ONE STARTS TODAY.

Today my goal is to not drink any dr. pepper. So far, success.

Tomorrow my goal is to not drink any dr. pepper....


No comments:

Post a Comment