Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My favorite place to be.

My favorite place to be. by t.worley
My favorite place to be., a photo by t.worley on Flickr.

For some reason I love Barnes & Noble.

My best friend and I used to go there to "study". We wouldn't really study we would find magazines to read.
We called it our "B&N nights".

There is just something about this place when I walk into it, it just makes me feel like home.

Maybe it's all the books. Speaking to me. Asking me to pick them up, hold them, carefully open them, to read their unkept secrets.

Bonus, there is a starbucks!

And enjoy starbucks.

And enjoyED my starbucks this morning.

americano and a spinach artichoke quiche.

good morning!

And I never go in looking for something specific. I just like to roam. This morning I found a super cute book on decorating called ...
Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-By-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy!

First of all, I love the cover. Second, of all it gave you choices of decorating styles in the same room so you could see how differently each style looks. Third, it explained the "domino" effect of decorating.

Loved it.

This is not a paid advertisement. Based solely on the opinion of The Dubya.

No comments:

Post a Comment